[cisco-voip] Calling search spaces and paritions

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 02:40:35 EDT 2009

I am also trying to update the css on the lines 191 192 193 194 to be
something that can reach the internal numbers the AA needs to tranfer too
and it's giving me the same error Update failed. DeviceFailureDN is set only
for Directory Numbers.  I need to update the css of 191 192 193 194 to
something that can reach the internal numbers the AA needs to tranfer too
right?