[cisco-voip] Code Yellow

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:02:01 EDT 2009

steven, code yellows can be caused by a number of things, and are
indications of a service affecting event that prevented new calls from
being established. typical causes  are server performance issues (high
cpu utilization by a non-ccm process such as a virus scanner, a
failing disk drive or raid controller etc) but causes can also be
internal to CCM such as a call routing loop or events involving large
numbers of devices that cause an exceptional load on your callmanager.

you should probably open a case - did you have traces set to detailed?
you'll want to gather perfmon logs as well.

-Peter