[cisco-voip] MOH

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Oct 12 12:20:43 EDT 2009

1. Pretty sure the system default (service parameter) audio source
takes the id, not the name.
2. Not that I'm aware of.  There are some service parameters for IPVMS
around volume but I'm not sure how helpful they'd be.  You'd have
better luck changing the volume of all calls on the trunks/ports those
callers are coming from.

-Ryan