[cisco-voip] CUCMBE Voicemail Issue

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 12 13:33:55 EDT 2009

Too be 100% sure this user doesn't get a message (via login and send
option) set the quota to zero.

This way anyone who tries to leave a message will get a NDR. There us
a system parameter that checks quotas befor external callers can leave
a message too.

This is what we do and it seems to work fine.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]