[cisco-voip] CUCMBE Voicemail Issue

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Oct 12 13:09:44 EDT 2009

Not really an option. See:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/user_mac/guide/7xcucmac110.html#wp1049902

"Note: In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition
(CMBE), you delete Cisco Unity Connection user accounts in Cisco
Unified CM Administration. (Use the applicable User Management page to
find the user or application user, then delete.)"

"If Cisco Unified CMBE is integrated with an LDAP directory, you must
start by deleting the LDAP user that corresponds with the Connection
user. When Cisco Unified CM data is next synchronized with the LDAP
directory, the user is deleted from the Cisco Unified CM database.
When the user no longer appears in Cisco Unified CM Administration,
you can use Connection Administration to delete the user from the
Connection database. "

You can disable access by setting the user's greeting to not take a
message and removing the forwarding from the DN.