[cisco-voip] QoS for Day to Day traffic

Brantley Richbourg Brantley.Richbourg at MMICNC.COM
Mon Oct 12 14:31:32 EDT 2009

You should be able to define another queue-set, and then assign that
interface to it.  I don't remember the details, as I used AutoQoS on my
3750's for the phones.

I would probably move the connection to a router if you have one.
Easier in my opinion.

------for your switch if you leave the connection there.  This is a base
start, you will have to read up of 3750 QoS to make sure you configure
the other queue set properly------

switch(config)#mls qos queue-set output 2 ........
(You would have a lot of commands under this based command... see
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_tech_not
e09186a0080883f9e.shtml#topic3)

switch(config-if)#priority queue out (enables the uses of queue 2 as the
LLQ queue)
switch(config-if)#queue-set 2 (This assigns your port to the second
queue set)