[cisco-voip] CUCM 6 - Background images no spanning to othervlan

David James spunkymunky56 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:40:20 EDT 2009

Thanks Kiran. I'll check the tftp servers config on the phones. We have a
pub-sub setup so both tftp servers will be there but i didnt check what
order. Would this make a difference? Will find out soon.

They are in different device pools but changing them to the same device pool
didnt make a difference.

Thanks
David.