[cisco-voip] connecting adtran atlas 550 with cisco cme routers

Jaquish, Bret Bret.Jaquish at Navistar.com
Tue Oct 13 16:05:12 EDT 2009

Andy,

We used Atlas 550's in my CCNP Networking Academy program, back in 2002.  Tanner's right.  In Adtran lingo, I think they call it "mapping" a port.  The is a website that Adtran maintains with help on the setup.  Maybe this will help you:

http://www.ciscoacademy.adtran.com/

Hope this helps....

Bret

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of anand
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 10:15 AM
To: Tanner Ezell
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] connecting adtran atlas 550 with cisco cme routers

HI Tanner Ezell,

Thanks for the reply.Can i make calls between routers with the equipment i mentioned earlier i mean interface cards on adran and routers.

thanks,
andy
On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Tanner Ezell <tanner.ezell at gmail.com<mailto:tanner.ezell at gmail.com>> wrote:
Unfortunately I sold my Adtran before I could make a video of it's configuration, however, if memory servers, you need to go to "Network", I believe it is User Network, you specify a number+wild card mask, so say 555-555-1XXX, and then you select which port it goes out on.

I apologize for the half baked reply.