[cisco-voip] DSP configuration

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 13 18:01:53 EDT 2009

Micah, search CCO for "dsp calculator" and you'll get exactly what you
need. Or at least a good start.

Have you tried using this tool before? Together with input from your
SE you should be set with this tool.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]