[cisco-voip] DSP configuration

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 13 18:40:38 EDT 2009

I also wanted to note that 275 trunks seems like quite a few number of trunks. We have that many and I've been doing some analysis and have found that our trunk utilization has gone down significantly over the last two years.

We have about 7500 devices, granted they are in two distinct demographic groups, business (day time use) and students (more evening use).

How many phones do you have? Have you done a gateway utilization report recently?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt