[cisco-voip] Meet-me-meeting

Leslie Meade lmeade at signal.ca
Wed Oct 14 15:50:27 EDT 2009

There is a call handler in Unity Connect that askes them but when the
call is transfered into the meet-me-meeting number the internal people
see what the number of the meet-me is.

The client is paranoid that internal users might eves drop into the
meet-me-meting.

Hence the request to hide the meet-me-meeting number