[cisco-voip] Meet-me-meeting

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:53:50 EDT 2009

The question is do you want it to do that on all calls or not.  I think
there is a service parameter that will either use the Port extension or the
destination number.  at least there was in Unity.
if it's just an issue of people getting in unauthorized, then want about
giving the meetme a new partition and only giving UC the CSS to dail it?

Scott