[cisco-voip] incoming dial peers

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:46:29 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I have a question about how to exactly configure incoming dial peers.  I
have a sip trunk to an ITSP for my incoming telco connection.  The number is
6784663444.  There are four channels in the trunk but only one number.  Am I
matching the called number properly?  How can I plar it to the unity
connection auto attendant of hunt pilot 190?

dial-peer voice 1000 voip
description incoming Call
preference 1
incoming called-number 6784663444
progress_ind setup enable 3
progress_ind progress enable 8
!

dial-peer voice 100 voip
description 190 AA
preference 1
destination-pattern 190
progress_ind setup enable 3
progress_ind progress enable 8
voice-class h323 50
session target ipv4:10.1.80.6
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711ulaw
no vad

Also....

If I have another gateway across a WAN sending calls to extentions 100-500
Will these incoming dial peers match the incoming calls and route them to my
cucm 7 properly?

dial-peer voice 100 voip
description 1-5xx extension to PUBLISHER
preference 1
incoming called-number [1-5]..