[cisco-voip] incoming dial peers

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:07:04 EDT 2009

This may help:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_tech_note09186a008010fed1.shtml

On your first example you don't have a codec set.  It will be g729r8
by default.  As well, no DTMF-relay so you will not have that.

You probably want to add something like this:

codec g711ulaw
no vad
dtmf-relay rtp-nte

To 'plar' the number you would use a translation pattern.

Regarding your other problem - there isn't enough information.  Your
dial peer looks like a standard dial peer, but without a better idea
of the call flow it's hard to tell.  There's nothing specific in that
dial peer that would make it an incoming dial peer, but rather an
outgoing dial peer.

-nick