[cisco-voip] incoming dial peers

Dane Newman dane.newman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 02:13:13 EDT 2009

Hello Nick

Thanks for your help

I created the the following config

voice translation-rule 1
rule 1 /*^/ /190/

voice translation-profile aa
translate called 1

dial-peer voice 1000 pots
description incoming Call
preference 1
incoming called-number 6784663444
progress_ind setup enable 3
progress_ind progress enable 8
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
no vad
translation-profile incoming aa

This should match the incoming called number 6784663444 and translate it
to my auto attendant hunt pilot of 190 correct?

I had read below that Digit translation rules are not supported for inbound
session initiation protocol (SIP) calls.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2/voice/configuration/guide/vvfpeers.html

I guess this has been updated in the latest code to work right?