[cisco-voip] COBRAS Unity Voicemail 4.0(5) to Unity Connection 7.1(3)

Robert Schuknecht rschuknecht at gmx.de
Fri Oct 16 03:27:30 EDT 2009

Lelio,

it was me Robert not Jason who had problems with COBRAS to connect to a unity connection 7.1(3)… but never mind

I do not have any issues with tcp/udp ports and I have installed the Informix drivers, also. COBRAS connects just fine to a Unity Connection 7.0 Box. I have only Problems connecting to Version 7.1(3).

/Robert