[cisco-voip] COBRAS Unity Voicemail 4.0(5) to Unity Connection 7.1(3)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 16 10:08:30 EDT 2009

The first thing I would do is try to use another app that used the IBM informix database, like CUDLI or something which should confirm the connection is working. Then, make sure you are logged in as administrator on the workstation. Then, double check that SMTP server allows the workstation you are connecting from. If the other app is not working, remember to double-check the dbadmin user you created to ensure it is set up properly with the correct role and password.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt