[cisco-voip] Call Forwarding

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:47:21 EDT 2009

Between this and not wanting to pile yet another log-in for people to write
on a post-it note and paste their monitor. Directory integration was not
something we wanted to do back in the CM3/4 days. AD Synch is an option now
at least and would be a no-brainer for new installations.

The inmates tend to run the asylum unfortunately.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> While you raise one issue which comes up in Higher Ed court, another issue
> is security. While in a corporate environment, you can lock down machines
> and ensure who is on the other end of an IP address, as I'm sure you can
> attest to, that's much harder to do in a higher ed environment. It's not
> just the professor who wants his phone to behave the way he wants, but it's
> also the fact that he bought his PC with his own money and there's no way in
> h-e double hockey sticks he's gonna let you prevent him from running
> whatever software he wants on it and that includes opening an animated GIF
> infected with the t-virus.
>
> Things are getting better though.
>
> ---
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
> Senior Analyst (CCS) * University of Guelph * Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1
> (519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
> "Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt
>
> --
Ed Leatherman