[cisco-voip] Call Forwarding

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 16 16:22:51 EDT 2009

While you raise one issue which comes up in Higher Ed court, another issue is security. While in a corporate environment, you can lock down machines and ensure who is on the other end of an IP address, as I'm sure you can attest to, that's much harder to do in a higher ed environment. It's not just the professor who wants his phone to behave the way he wants, but it's also the fact that he bought his PC with his own money and there's no way in h-e double hockey sticks he's gonna let you prevent him from running whatever software he wants on it and that includes opening an animated GIF infected with the t-virus.

Things are getting better though.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt