[cisco-voip] uccx - agents getting bumped out of agent desktop

Jeff Garvas jeff at cia.net
Mon Oct 19 23:56:37 EDT 2009

Rosella,

I've seen this caused by lack of QoS for the agent desktop traffic.    In
the right conditions it would cause completely random drops that we couldn't
attribute to anything else.   I think we matched based on the CRS server IPs
and the appropriate ports (for the desktop) and then put it into a proper
bucket so that it had some level of priority over other traffic.

I'd try that if you're not already doing it.