[cisco-voip] Converting Public Safety

Truelove_John JTruelove at aetinc.com
Tue Oct 20 13:06:25 EDT 2009

On #2.

Hunt Pilot

 Hunt List

Primary Line Group with users phones

Secondary Line Group with 24hr dispatch and users lines if needed

Set Line groups to  try next members, then try next group in Hunt List.

Distribution Algorithm Broadcast

Primary Line Grp set RNA Reversion Timeout for 2 rings (in seconds)

We have something similar setup for our helpdesk hotline.  Rings 2 phones first, then after 2 rings starts ringing 7 phones total.

HTH

John Truelove

AET Inc. - Senior Network Analyst CCNP

3600 E. Head Road