[cisco-voip] Converting Public Safety

Sandy Lee Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca
Tue Oct 20 14:00:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

For item #1, we have a setup exactly like that. We use a gateway with a FXO card and route all the calls on those lines, so they can be recorded by the device. Not an ideal solution, but it works.

Regards.

Sandy Lee

Analyste

DTI-Direction des technologies de l'information

Université Laval

Email : Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca <mailto:Sandy.Lee at sit.ulaval.ca>

( 418.656.2131, ext. 4420

Avis relatif à la confidentialité / Notice of confidentiality <http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>