[cisco-voip] 7.1(3) Device Defaults

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Tue Oct 20 16:07:00 EDT 2009

I usually like to upgrade phone loads prior to doing a major callmanager
upgrade.  For my new friend Bing and sister ChaChing here is a listing
from 7.1(3) of Device Defaults for common sccp devices;

CallManager 7.1.3.10000-11

Device > Device Settings > Device Defaults

7911 - SCCP11.8-5-2SR1S

7912 - CP7912080003SCCP070409A

7920 - cmterm_7920.4.0-03-02

7921 - CP7921G-1.3.3