[cisco-voip] Cisco 7940 from SIP to Skinny

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:50:07 EDT 2009

To get firmware you need Cisco support.  I'm not a purchaser but if I'm
not mistaken, 1 year Smartnet for a single 7940/60 is under ten bucks?

voip-info.org has all kinds of info about the Cisco IP phones with
asterisk.  Someone has written about it on the wiki.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/SCCP-HOWTO2  Basically the author
shows you how to write the config files and tells you to put the
firmware on the tftp server.