[cisco-voip] CyberData multicast with CME

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:40:12 EDT 2009

Jeff Cartier wrote:
> Anyone out their have any experience implementing CyberData SIP speakers
> using MGROUPS?

I have the V1 speakers and didn't have any issues getting them to work.
But with V1 speakers, it's either SIP _or_ MGROUPS.

Here's what we have in the lab:

telephony-service
  max-ephones 20
  max-dn 20
  ip source-address 10.255.210.1 port 2000
  auto assign 1 to 10
  max-conferences 8 gain -6
  transfer-system full-consult
  create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 Sep 24 2009 11:32:52
!
!
ephone-dn  9
  number 351024
  name Speaker Zone 24
  feed ip 224.224.224.224 port 9876
!
!
ephone-dn  10
  number 351025
  name Speaker Zone 25
  feed ip 224.224.224.225 port 9876

We also have a route pattern on the CM for 35102X (which isn't in the DID
range for that site) and so the speakers work in CME and "normal" mode.