[cisco-voip] Like we didn't already know that...

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:00:21 EDT 2009

...but at least they now admit it!

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuma/7_0/english/release/notes/CUMC_iPhone_7x_RN.html

"
Tips for Searching Cisco Documentation

We recommend using the external Google Search (http://www.google.com) to
find information.

Use the following formula in the search field:

Examples of Google Search entries:

•meetingplace 7.0 recording disk space site:cisco.com

•mobility advantage 7.0 compatibility matrix site:cisco.com

•presence 7.0 disaster recovery site:cisco.com
"

Because of course, when I entered "cisco mobile iphone" on the Search field
on cisco.com, it took me to the "This page has been moved" boilerplate.