[cisco-voip] Random CTI route point failure

David James spunkymunky56 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 19:14:58 EDT 2009

Hi,

    We are running CUCM 6.1 and UCCX 5 here. I have noticed recently that
randomly CTI route points are randomly failing. The route point is
registered and i've check its configuration settings. I've tried resetting
the route point but it still just gives off a busy signal even if i use
another known working script. The quick fix is to delete/re-create the route
point. Not sure what can possibly be causing this and any ideas would be
appreciated.

I initially thought it might be a licensing issue but it appears UCCX
licenses by IVR ports and not by route points.

David