[cisco-voip] Publisher Upgrade Issue (Version 6)

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:45:21 EDT 2009

Jamie,

I think something is not right, your show version page should list the
version on the inactive partition as well (unless this was something they
added later in 6.X).

That page on my system(6.1.4) looks like: http://i36.tinypic.com/acy8w.png

You can also verify the version on the inactive partition by using the
command "show version inactive" from the CLI.

--
Ed Leatherman