[cisco-voip] Publisher Upgrade Issue (Version 6)

Jamie Weatherhead Jamie.Weatherhead at Charles-Stanley.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 06:37:23 EDT 2009

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for your reply.

As seen below, I do not have the option 'Switch Version', only 'Restart' and 'Shutdown'. I did expect to see this as our live publisher (version 5.1) has the option:

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/