[cisco-voip] API To Create Phone Calls

Curtis, Adam ACurtis at pizzagalli.com
Mon Oct 26 15:39:20 EDT 2009

Hello all,
I was wondering if there is an API for creating phone calls in Call Manager 7.0(2). We have a receptionist application where a user presses a button on a touch-screen display and it dials the department phone number but it uses the webdialer service of Call Manager and it is a total kludge. We have to expand this application to be more dynamic and the webdialer feature just will not work. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

Adam Curtis
Pizzagalli Construction Company
IT Support Technician