[cisco-voip] Interpret CDR Search Results

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Oct 27 14:42:28 EDT 2009

Take a look at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/service/6_0_1/car/carcdrdef.html
.

The first one you can correlate by the fact that there is no called
party number and the lack of any media information.
The second one was a call to your phone that seems to have no calling
party number and only partial media information.

You can take the GCID and search CCM traces to find more info if you
really want.

-Ryan