[cisco-voip] What am I missing with Background images?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Oct 27 15:39:52 EDT 2009

Get a packet capture from behind the phone, is it getting all of the
files it is asking for?  If so do cmd-line tftp requests for the same
files and make sure they are valid.

-Ryan

On Oct 27, 2009, at 3:34 PM, Scott Voll wrote:

I have uploaded both the thumb nail and full png file for the image I
want to use for a background. (both to the Desktops/320x196x4/
directory)

I have also added the list.xml file to both the root and the Desktops/
320x196x4/ and restarted both phone and TFTP server without being able
to get it to work.  What am I missing?

Scott