[cisco-voip] Software Feature License: Upgrade 6.1(2) to 6.1(4)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Oct 28 15:17:35 EDT 2009

The software feature license has to be installed for any version of
6.x, but it is good for any version of 6.x (6.0 through 6.anything).

That paragraph is correcting the Admin Guide (they won't update those
except in a new version, the release notes is where corrections will
go) because it says (incorrectly) that only upgrades from 5 or 6
require the software feature license.  In fact upgrades from 4.x
require it as well.   If you had a software feature license on 6.1(2)
it won't go away when you upgrade to 6.1(3).

Additionally, if you have concerns or recommendations about any
document on cisco.com with the feedback box on the left side of the
page please use that form.  The people that maintain those docs do
receive and respond to that feedback.

-Ryan