[cisco-voip] Upgrade CUCMBE - Reboot/Switch Version order

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 29 10:58:43 EDT 2009

I was under the impression that UC upgrades are tied to CUCM
upgrades.  I know I've seen fixes for both in CUCM ES readme files.

-Ryan

On Oct 29, 2009, at 10:42 AM, Carter, Bill wrote:

I am preparing for a CUCMBE upgrade. I am going from UCM 6.1(2) and
Connection 2.1. Reading the documentation I perform separate software
upgrades for UCM and UC.

Should I perform the UCM upgrade and reboot to the new partition, then
perform the UC upgrade and switch to the new partition?

Can I perform both upgrades, then reboot?

Do I reboot/switch version in UCM, then when the server is up, reboot/
switch version for UC?