[cisco-voip] Upgrade CUCMBE - Reboot/Switch Version order

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Oct 29 11:05:42 EDT 2009

There is only one upgrade to run, it will upgrade both CUCM and UC at
the same time. The two are part of the same overall build, you can't
upgrade one without automatically upgrading the other.

Is there a doc you were following that implies otherwise? My quick
search turned up this doc, which indeed only mentions upgrading once:

http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/cucos/7_1_2/iptpch7.html