[cisco-voip] Mobile Connect Issue - Cisco Mobility

Jamie Weatherhead Jamie.Weatherhead at Charles-Stanley.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 07:25:32 EDT 2009

Morning All,

I am in the process of testing Mobile Connect on Call Manager 6.1(3). So
far I have managed to configure the publisher and phone with a single
number reach that does work. I have successfully added multiple devices
which will all ring simultaneously for incoming calls.

However, when I am on an active call and attempt to switch to my mobile
phone by pressing the 'Mobility' softkey I get the following message:

Mobile Connect Off

You are not a valid Mobile Phone

Have I missed something during the configuration stage?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,

Jamie

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/