[cisco-voip] Mobile Connect Issue - Cisco Mobility

Jamie Weatherhead Jamie.Weatherhead at Charles-Stanley.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 11:03:03 EDT 2009

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply.

When I switch the call to my mobile and disconnect my mobile, I lose the
call. It does not appear to hold the call although I can see my active
line light when connected to the mobile. Pressing my line button throws
up the 'No Conference Bridge' message.

Other than that the service seems to work.

Anymore help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jamie

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/