[cisco-voip] Mobile Connect Issue - Cisco Mobility

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Oct 30 10:49:12 EDT 2009

For SNR when you hang up the mobile phone the call will be placed on
hold at your desk phone for a few seconds (10 by default maybe) where
you can resume it.

-Ryan

On Oct 30, 2009, at 9:46 AM, Jamie Weatherhead wrote:

Hi Chris,

I have now managed to sort that out and can send the call to my mobile
by press the mobility softkey.

However, once I’m connected to my mobile, how do I send the call back
to my desk phone? I have pressed my line on the desk phone, but the
following message appears:

No Conference Bridge

Thanks for you help.

Regards,
Jamie

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient
and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and
any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not
be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt
does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended
recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where
applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/