[cisco-voip] PSAP sees Billing Telephone Number, not DID associated with phone

Fuermann, Jason JBF005 at shsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 19:43:59 EDT 2009

Yes, that's what it's called. ATT tried to tell us we didn't have the service before and after 2 weeks of it not working, they found out that our DID's were programmed in the tandem. If this was working before make sure you're setting your numbers national national (ATT is pretty picky in our area) or else they may decide to ignore everything.