[cisco-voip] cucm, unity, uccx upgrade to version 7

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Oct 31 09:28:25 EDT 2009

Unity is pretty much version independant, it uses TSP to communicate -
you just have to ensure your version of Unity supports the versions of
TSP that CUCM v7 supports.

UCCX on the other hand is tightly integrated and much more dependant
on CUCM versions. They (Cisco) were trying to work out an N-1
compatibility roadmap, however, I don't think that's worked out. As
far as I know you have to match version to version.

Check out the compatibilty matrices for exacts.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]