[cisco-voip] Q? Tac response to question regarding Dirt Backup needs CiscoPCA inbox license

Gwenzit gwenzit at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 13:47:01 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Client ran dirt on cue and wanted to look at individual voice mail boxes
Not knowing what to do they opened a tac case and got this response to this question

Question
 Sev3 SR 612345479 : How do I identify an individual  subscribers vmailbox after DIRT backup?

Answer from Tac
CiscoPCA will allow you to access and save voicemails of any user. But  for this we will need to order licenses called Cisco unity inbox  licenses

Can anyone explain this in short, Im doing my own due diligence on cisco.com as well.
I am not familar with this product since non of my cleints ever purchased it.

Thanks in advance

GregW

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attached files are intended only for the use of the individual to which this is addressed to and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of, or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail (or email gwenzit at yahoo.com) and destroy the transmission by deleting the original message attachments and all copies.