[cisco-voip] CFwd unregistered for hunt pilot

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Sep 1 19:15:30 EDT 2009

if members of the linegroup are unregistered the huntlist follows the
"not available" configuration for the next destination.

otherwise, this might actually be an opportunity for the "Forward No
Coverage Internal/External".  This allows you to break out of the
default line group routing and go to an alternate destination.

/wes