[cisco-voip] Searching 911 calls

Teixeira, Mike mwteixeira at bendbroadband.net
Wed Sep 2 13:41:39 EDT 2009

What version of Call Manager? If it is version 4 here is your query:

SELECT DATEADD(ss, datetimeconnect-25200, 'Jan 1, 1970 00:00:00')
    AS datetimeconn, DATEADD(ss, datetimedisconnect-25200, 'Jan 1, 1970 00:00:00')
    AS datetimedisc, callingPartyNumber, originalcalledpartynumber,
    finalcalledpartynumber, duration, callingpartyloginuserID, finalcalledpartyloginuserid, origCallterminationonbehalfof, destcallterminationonbehalfof
FROM calldetailrecord
where originalcalledpartynumber = '911' or originalcalledpartynumber = '9911'
ORDER BY datetimeorigination DESC

If it is 7, I am in the process dumping my CDR records to a separate server via flat files. Once it is appended to a database I hope to create a trigger or a job that searches the CDR tables for 911 calls. Then through a series of SQL look ups emails the user and a 911 callback group if the call was less than 3 seconds. If I get this to work I'll post how I did it to the list if people want it.

Mike