[cisco-voip] Upgrades

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Wed Sep 2 14:07:43 EDT 2009

Ok.  I have UCSS support on all parts of my system.  This is supposed to
give me access to major release upgrades on my system.

How do I go about requesting the new versions of software if I am
planning an upgrade to a new major release, such as jumping from 4.2(3)
to CM 7.

What is included with the software?  I assume it's the OS for the server
as well as the product software?  Does the upgrade include a conversion
for all my existing licensing?
I know it does not include whatever new hardware I may need or
additional licenses more than what I have today (or have support on).

Ordering new is confusing enough; it seems that upgrades are even worse.

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Active Outdoors