[cisco-voip] Real Time Monitoring Alert

Roush, David droush at mckennalong.com
Wed Sep 2 16:33:48 EDT 2009

We received the following alert today and I'm not sure exactly what it
means and how to correct it.

LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded
UsedDiskSpace : 90
MessageString : Disk utilization hits LWM!
AppID : Cisco Log Partition Monitoring Tool
ClusterID :

We are running CUCM 6.1(3).

Is this something that will correct itself or is there something I need
to do. Better to open a TAC Case?

Thanks
David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments contain information from
the law firm of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, and are
intended solely for the use of the named recipient or
recipients. This e-mail may contain privileged
attorney/client communications or work product. Any
dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a
named recipient, you are prohibited from any further
viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any
use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have
received this e-mail in error, notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any
attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or
storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or
attachments.