[cisco-voip] DB Replication Status

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 01:25:31 EDT 2009

Well, you can follow the replication recovery procedure...

First shut down the Publisher.

Boot up the Publisher.

Once the Publisher is back up, wait 15 minutes and reboot each
subscriber in sequence, at 15 minute intervals (only one, then do that
one)...

This kicks off a full DB replication and repair...

Jonathan