[cisco-voip] Mask Inbound Calling NAME on MGCP T1 CAS Trunk?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:45:05 EDT 2009

I have a client that just swung over their Corporate Tieline from their PBX
to the CallManager. There's no calling name for inbound calls on the CAS
trunk and apparently the Nortel it came off used to mask "Corp Tieline" so
that users didn't just get unknown number or whatever on inbound calls. They
are running CUCM 6.1 and I currently have all inbound calls washed through a
translation pattern to at least mask a generic calling number on inbound
calls coming through that trunk but they really would like to have some sort
of name display. Can anyone think of a way to handle this, can you lock it
in on voiceport or something similar? It appears "station-id name" is only
used for outbound?? TIATed