[cisco-voip] Call counters high on intercluster trunk

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Sep 9 10:30:14 EDT 2009

First make sure your CCM SDI and SDL traces cover 24 hours worth of
data (on both clusters).  Next start monitoring the active calls
counter at a time of day when you know there are no calls active.  If
you see the counter increment from one data point to the next (say
midnight Wednesday to midnight Thursday and there should be no calls
active at this time) then you collect 24 hours of CCM traces from all
servers on both clusters and open a TAC SR to have them analyzed for
call leaks.

-Ryan