[cisco-voip] Intercom with 2-way talking?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Sep 10 17:04:33 EDT 2009

I'd probably set up two intercom lines on each phone, both set to auto-answer. Put them in a partition that no other line can access. Then build a PLAR scenario for each line that automatically dials the other intercom line using translations and the correct CSS. Obviously doesn't work in a 1-many scenario, but it might work for you.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt