[cisco-voip] TFTP Auth Failed

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:22:12 EDT 2009

OK, first off, I have to make some assumptions...

First, this is a CCM TFTP Server.
Second, what version... actually, it doesn't matter.
Third, is this affecting all phones, some phones or one phone?

Your error indicates it is looking for an encrypted TFTP config file,
but can't for some reason...

I would first restart the TFTP service...

Second, I would check the security settings...